UpperEdge’s Sourcing Advisory Service (SAS) is our most comprehensive end-to-end offering and is packaged specifically for those companies that do not require the complete scope of assistance of a full service sourcing advisor but would benefit greatly from specialized assistance, interaction, and subject matter expertise at select, well planned points in the process. We engage early in the sourcing lifecycle to ensure process effectiveness and the creation of highly effective sourcing strategies and plans that amplify the effectiveness of downstream negotiations and the establishment of contracts that are aligned with the overarching business objectives. We approach each engagement with a fresh perspective and numerous years of relevant sourcing and commercial advisory experience which enables the IT organizations we support to reduce IT costs and the cycle time associated with delivering high value capabilities to the business.
UpperEdge’s SAS offering delivers an unparalleled blend of sourcing strategy advice, market research, business coaching, risk assessment, market intelligence, and negotiation execution assistance to cross functional teams responsible for critical IT relationships. This unique blend enables our clients to mitigate overall business risk, achieve cost savings, and build sustainable partnerships far superior than they would have achieved without our assistance.
Our SAS offering applies in sole source and competitive bid situations with coverage spanning due diligence, business case validation, sourcing strategy development, RFP creation and issuance, evaluation and selection, negotiation, and contract award. The following is a representative list of the spectrum of services provided during a SAS engagement.
- Supplier Market Research
- Business Case Review and Validation
- Process and Approach – Coaching and Advice
- Sourcing Strategy Development
- Sourcing Plan Creation – Detailed Tasks and Activities
- RFP Development
- Evaluation and Selection Best Practices
- Proposal and Commercial Arrangement Assessments
- Executive Communication Strategy Coaching and Advice
- Knowledge Transfer – Vendor / Supplier Business Practices and Pricing Methodologies
- Supplier Benchmarking and Current Market Assessments
- Supplier Account Management and Performance Management Coaching and Advice
- Negotiation Strategy Development
- Negotiation Plan Creation – Detailed Tasks and Activities
- Negotiation Preparation – Development of Targets and Objectives
- Negotiation Execution Assistance – Coaching, Advice, Best Practices
- Negotiation to Contract Transition Assistance – Detailed Reviews and Coaching
We offer highly flexible and intimate engagement models which place our client’s needs first. Each engagement is tailored to your specific requirements and situation. This ensures you are receiving accurate and relevant advice at the precise times to maximize results. UpperEdge’s delivery framework is built upon a robust set of tools, templates, and accelerators which streamline the process without taking on risk.
UpperEdge’s SAS offering is a perfect fit for those companies seeking a competitive advantage through the improvement of margin and the reduction of cycle time for delivering critical capabilities to the business. Our results are astonishing and our references rave about our work. To learn more about UpperEdge’s SAS offering, please e-mail email@example.com or call 617-412-4343.