At UpperEdge, we recognize that the foundation for our success lies in finding and retaining the best talent available. Our product is our people – their relationship building skills, their expertise and their innovative thinking. It’s our people, not the services, who identify and connect with clients and can deliver and drive results.
Our vision is to be the go-to IT Sourcing and Commercial Advisory Services Firm, and to do so without compromising our culture. Our culture is built upon a strong set of beliefs and core values. These beliefs and values do not change from time to time, situation to situation, or person to person. When it comes to our core values, there is no gray area. It is only black and white. They are constant and form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. At UpperEdge, our core values define who we are. The following identifies what is truly important to us as a company.
- Integrity: We speak and seek the truth in all we do. We develop genuine relationships that are built on trust.
- Respect: We appreciate and value self, others, community, and our profession.
- Responsibility: We hold ourselves accountable for our actions towards self, others, and community.
- Courage: We face difficult situations with confidence and determination and the courage to always do what is right.
- Commitment: We are committed to the success of our clients and will not rest until it is achieved.
- Humility: We carry ourselves with a quiet confidence and conviction. We let our actions and results speak for ourselves.
- Citizenship: We act as productive and contributing members of society.